- Plural of suit
- third-person singular of suit
Suit is a term with various meanings:
- A lawsuit, an action brought before a court, as to recover a right or redress a grievance.
- Suit (clothing), a combination of clothing, such as a jacket and matching trousers,
- Environmental suit, a piece of clothing used for a particular activity or in a particular environment, for example a space suit or diving suit.
- Jumpsuit, catsuit, wetsuit, or swimsuit, a one-piece outfit.
- Suit (cards), one of four categories into which a deck of cards is divided.
- Slang for a professional, The Establishment, management or government employee, because they wear a suit (clothing). Used pejoratively by Beats, artists, and hackers to refer to anyone in a position of authority.
- Suit (album), the name of one of rapper Nelly's 2004 albums.
- Suits, the third album by Fish.
- Suit (comic), a fictional character in the Marvel universe, appearing first in the Venom series.
- SUIT is an acronym for Sight Unit Infantry Trilux - an optical weapon sight used by the British Army in the 70s and 80s.
suits in Simple English: Suit